- Security and Identity
Managed Network Security Services provides:
- Near real-time security monitoring, management and analysis of security device alerts and logs
- Expertise in device policy management to help prevent malicious attacks
- Advanced event analysis by intelligent systems and alerts for escalation and investigation
- Detailed reporting for improved decision making
- Access to IBM® X-Force® threat analysis service (security intelligence)
Managed Network Security Services support a matrix of thoroughly tested and best of breed vendor platforms and technologies as hardware devices and virtual software installed in your environment, or in AWS, Azure & IBM cloud including: Checkpoint, Fortinet, Juniper, Palo Alto, and Cisco to name a few).
Delivered from a network of global IBM Security Operations Centers (SOCs) operating 24 hours/day, 7 days/week 365 days/year.
Monitoring and management with advanced analytics through near real time data correlation. Utilizes a single security dashboard for increased visibility. Change management and security policy design available.
Unified Threat Management
Around the clock monitoring and support for UTM appliances from a variety of vendors, along with change management services and security policy design.
Intrusion Detection and Prevention System Management
Monitoring, alerting and support of network IDPS across the infrastructure to help prevent unauthorized network access and data theft.
Secure Web Gateway Management
Comprehensive web content control and protection by configuring and maintaining gateway appliances or servers with security-rich web gateway proxies.
For more information on our services:
Please click on the "create" link below, and complete the form. We will contact you.